STAR Difference Training for OTs and Dealers
At Novis, we are passionate about bringing you new product developments and clinical information that may benefit your business and help educate staff.
An opportunity for your Educators, Clinical Specialists and Solution Specialists to earn CPD points and learn about the unique clinical features of these Air Cell Cushions in this 1 hour Webinar. The course will consist of clinical, practical and technical training.
Register below to develop a deeper understanding and knowledge base of our range of air cell cushions and their competitive and clinical benefits.
24/08/2021 4.00pm – 5.00pm AEST
Presented by International Education Managers Tove Filipsson (Physio Therapist) and Jo McConnell (Occupational Therapist) from Etac, we aim to present an informative and educational presentation on the Etac Star Cushions range.
The STAR Difference
Learn about the STAR range, what makes STAR unique and how STAR cushions can be used to provide a higher level of clinical care.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the unique attributes of Air Cell Cushions over alternative cushion types.
- Learn about the clinical benefits of immersion and envelopment.
- Understand the STAR range, cushion differences and appropriate applications of each cushion type.
- Learn about the unique clinical benefits that Star Cushions can offer over competitors.
- Understand how to create pressure free zones, provide stability and correct postural difficulties using the STAR range of cushions.
- Understand cushion set up, sizing guidelines and seat fitment.