ProCair Plus with sealed base for better infection control
ProCair Plus is an alternating pressure solutions for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries, specially designed for high to very high-risk patients.
This air pressure mattress is well suited in a hospital environment with its new sealed base.
The inbuilt backup battery to provide normal operation for up to 5 hours to allow transfer to and from imaging and theatre.
Procair Plus has the following features:
- Fully automated operational features
- AutoFowler to automatically boost pressure to protect the sacral area during seated position
- Advanced error and service indicators
- Optimal patient therapy and comfort
- HeelCair with 7 disconnectable narrower heel cells provide full offloading for heels
- Safety Care - cell in cell construction providing safety from bottoming out
- Pure TPU for a softer, quieter and more comfortable experience for the patient
- CairAlert - Bed exit for falls risk management
Quick Release CPR to increase operational efficiency with easy opening and accessible CPR unit for rapid deflation under 10 seconds.