New Configura Advance Chair Training
At Novis, we are passionate about bringing the clinical information of our products to Occupational Therapists and clinical professionals. The goal is to make the process of assistive technology prescription and clinical reasoning quicker, and easier.
We have partnered with Enable Lifecare to provide OTs with the opportunity to learn more about our products.
Each course will consist of clinical training, practical training, and technical training (1hr each). Complete all parts of the course to develop a deeper understanding and knowledge base of our range of equipment to make a sound clinical decision.
Training will be hosted by Enable Lifecare’s Occupational Therapist – Miki Rossanis.
19.05.2021 2.00pm – 3.00pm AEST
Learn the flexibility of size options - adjust the seat depth, seat height, footplate height, seat width, backrest height in order to customise chair size to every client.
Key learning outcomes:
- Get to know how the chair looks, how it moves and who the advance Configura will be appropriate for.
- Observe the key mechanisms of the manual chair - tilt in space, backrest recline, leg rest elevation and the importance of body move technology in the design of these features.
- Learn the flexibility of size options - adjust the seat depth, seat height, footplate height, seat width, backrest height in order to customise chair size to every client.
- Learn the options for managing a person's pressure care needs.
- Get to know the clinical justification for each of these features to aid in your funding applications and your knowledge of seating management.
26.05.2021 2.00pm – 3.00pm AEST
We will delve into positioning, postural management, assessment, common conditions, reducible and non-reducible postures.
Key learning outcomes:
- The Configura Advance chair has an incredibly large range of backrest and postural support options which is why it needs a webinar of its own!
- We will delve into positioning, postural management, assessment, common conditions, reducible and non-reducible postures.
- Learn how the Configura Advance can accommodate to your client's comfort and postural needs.
- We will consider the clinical justification of the postural features of the chair to aid your clinical reasoning.